– is a special blend of polymers which coats and clings to the inner tyre.
– not only seals punctures. It conditions the inner casing, preventing tiny holes and cracks leaks.
– is water based for easy clean out.
– treated tyres last considerably longer, and cooler tyres are also less susceptible to punctures.
– will not hide or mask a dangerous puncture. If the safety becomes an issue, Tyreseal will allow air to escape in a controlled manner.
Speed, distance or time do not diminish Tyreseal’s abilities & performance.
This is a proprietary liquid coating that never deteriorates within the tyre. It will continuously stand on guard to protect tyres against air loss for the legal tread life of the tyre.
When a tyre is punctured, the inner air pressure forced Tyreseal against and around the puncturing object, thereby preventing air from escaping. If the centrifugal force is pull out the puncturing object from the tyre, the inside air forces Tyreseal into the puncture and immediately stops air loss. Special fibres entwine, forming a seal. When the rubber recovers, and the tyre flexing as it rotates, the inner air pressure forces the seal well into and through the puncture. A curing process begins when Tyreseal is exposed to the outside air. The cured seal extends well into the puncture. This providing a seal that is impervious to water (rain, snow, mud, etc.). As this seal cures, it is transposed into a permanent rubberized seal. This protecting the inner casing and steel belts against contaminants entering the puncture.